6/15/19

Inspection passed!

So this week the inspection was done, I have a very short list of to-dos before being formally ready for flight.

I need to mount the needed engraved signs (one has to be from stainless steel), I received earlier this week. I need to put the "Experimental" sign in place. I need to securely fasten the fire extinguisher and that's about it.

Then on my personal show-stopper is:

- Connect the landing light
- Get the transponder working
- Wire the elevator trim correctly
- make the flap switch move the flaps in the right direction
- Rewire the magnetometer (done today)
- Re-calibrate the magnetometer (done today)
- Verify/redo fuel tank sender calibration
- Validate all G3X green/yellow/red band settings
- Attach the wing walk spacers with the proper hardware (I got the needed AN507C832R8 today)
- Another engine run with proper EGT/CHT reading, prop cycle and a short full power run.

Other things to be done soon but not necessary before first flight:
- Install aileron trim
- Install autopilot servos
- Install tablet holder

2 comments: