6/24/19

Two added and the same two removed today

The list

New:
- Proof of Insurance, not sure what, if anything was actually wrong but my insurance agent will send a new copy to the authorities.
- Corrected ELT information. I had mistakenly filled out the 15 digit HEX "serial number" of my ELT and not the 15 digit HEX ID number. After spending more than three hours searching for the documentation it was an easy fix. Turns out that I have a posh looking folder for important RV documentation that I had forgotten about ;)


Done:
- Finish the paper work (Now very likely)
- Paint the last three letters of the registration marks (the vinyl came loose)
- Wire the elevator trim correctly
- make the flap switch move the flaps in the right direction
- Rewire the magnetometer
- Re-calibrate the magnetometer
- Validate all G3X green/yellow/red band settings
- Attach the wing walk spacers with the proper hardware
- Proof of Insurance, not sure what if anything was actually wrong but my insurance agent will send a new copy to the authorities.
- Corrected ELT information. I had mistakenly filled out the 15 digit HEX "serial number" of my ELT and not the 15 digit HEX ID number. After spending more than three hours searching for the documentation it was an easy fix. Turns out that I have posh looking folder for important RV documentation that I had forgot about ;)

Remaining:
- Solve the right stick trim down button not working
- Connect the landing light
- Get the transponder working (Sent it via DHL today)
- Verify/redo fuel tank sender calibration
- Another engine run with proper EGT/CHT reading, prop cycle and a short full power run.

Other things to be done soon but not necessary before first flight:
- Install aileron trim
- Install autopilot servos
- Install tablet holder

No comments:

Post a Comment