6/7/20

New panel center section

The plan for yesterday was to get the noice certification tests done but the weather did not cooperate.

I then decided to install the new center section of the panel so I would no longer have to fly with the GMC 507 autopilot controller in my lap.
I managed to flip the flap switch upside down so I will have to correct that at the next session.

A squak/to-do list to make me remember:
- Flip the flap switch
- Wrap the center panel
- Label the center panel
- Fix the co-pilot trim down switch
- Connect the canopy fans
- Connect the canopy warning switch
- Install the Pitot heat switch
- Clean up the wiring behind the panel
- Provide a USB connector at, at least one external camera postions
- Install the new tail wheel axle
- Install te new tail wheel staring link
- Install the new access doors/covers

No comments:

Post a Comment