5/25/20

What a mess, flight 23&24

Another appointment was cancelled so I got some time for myself. What better use of this than taking two flights and then change the oil?

It was really bumpy in the air, the autopilot performed great in the turbulent air. 


After the flight I removed the cowling and got an even better look at the pressure sensors as part of performing the new Vans/Garmin service bulletin, mine are definitely leak free :D

After that I lifted the tail, placed the bucket and removed the oil plug. I was just about to congratulate myself and take a picture of the oil going into the bucket, when it started to spill. At first it flowed straight out of the opening and into the center of the bucket, then it starter running from the back side of the hole and onto the air intakes and then down to the side of the bucket, what a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment