7/13/18

First switch in place and a revelation

Been rethinking the placement of the switches. Installed the first one. (But it will be replaced as I want the kind that you have to pull back a little to change position for the master switch)

Then I finally figured out the answer to the question I have been thinking about for some days, I have been so sure that the cables for switching the master and starter relays have been part of the FWF package that I just have not been able to see the obvious solution for days even tough I have read numerous wiring diagrams. I even had to do a practical test to 100% convince myself that you need more wires.

So today my master relay was turned on/off a couple of time after having been careful that the loose positive wires were not touching anything before hooking up the battery temporary.




No comments:

Post a Comment