Alt air

First I noticed that I could not move the mixture level to ICO without hitting the snorkel so I re-clocked that one. (I guess I will adjust it at a later time but I want to make sure it is out of the way)

Next picture is of the hole finding tool I made and used yesterday, worked great and solved the problem of me not having a small angle drill.

Then it was time for creating the alternate air door. I actually like these kind of epoxy work where there is very little sanding.

Last was bending another inlet ramp and match drilling a hole in the baffle and then attaching a nut plate. Lots done in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment