4/4/18

Spinner and tail nav/strobe

Pictures not in order as I used the Canon first and then the GoPro. First I made the spinner gap fillers, then I found some already bent scrap aluminium to make the backing plates.

And finally in the evening I went back to rudder/OP58 and finished the tail light attachment. I had made the mistake of drilling with #40 instead of #43 so I could not use the planned screws for attachment. Today I found some suitable screws and could finish the physical installation. I will probably make the electrical connections tomorrow.

As I am at least nearing the end of the build I have started to think about what else needs to be done, one thing is to be in better shape. So today I started with some "boxersize" and a long walk. I hope to have lost about 10 kg by the end of the summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment