4/16/17

26 lack of efficiency

First I read and decided to perform the steps regarding the optional step for the tail dragger version, once that was done, I realized that I have already covered up the holes where this would sit so that decided it for me, no steps will be installed. Almost an hours work wasted.

Then the F-01495 eluded me for more almost an hour. Not sure if it was me, VANs or the one creating the Excel version of the inventory list but the piece that according to the inventory, should be in kit #3 was in kit #4.

Then I made it unnecessary difficult for me by not noticing that LP4-3 rivets should be used in a few places, if that was not enough, I set two rivets that I was not supposed to so some drilling also had to be done today.

All in all, 2.9 hours in the garage but only one hours work actually done :/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment