So February resulted in an all time low. Only 3.7 hours done, the only thing that was done was to move around stuff and clean up the shop in preparation for the fuselage and finish kits.
I wish I could blame the low number of hours on having to wait for new parts but that would be a lie. The next working session will be tearing down the insulation covering the shop doors so after that I have a valid excuse for not working on the project until after the kits have arrived and the insulation can be put back up again ;)
I am starting to miss working on the plane so I hope that the recent troubles with getting the kids to sleep on time, goes away when it´s time to pick up the pace again.
I have also tried to research what extra electrical cables I will need in the wings for the heated pitot and although I have found some answers on other blogs, I have not gotten enough details to go out and buy the cables, placing them and then closing up the bottom wing skins.