3/9/14

Tools arrived on thursday, practice kit together now with cleco

Tools finally arrived on thursday. They were actually here on Wednesday but as a final insult AC Spruce Europe managed to get my phone number printed wrong on the shipment so I had to wait for the old fashioned paper notice.

This was not good customer service! They charged my credit card immediately, shipped more than a months later than first told and finally made a mess with the paperwork. I will order directly from the US the next time, the hassle with customs is nothing compared to this.

Not related to ACS EU, I still miss some adapters and other tools to really be able to start building but I have been able to prepare the practice kit so far that it can be put together with cleco´s.



No comments:

Post a Comment