2/19/14

It arrives!

The tail kit arrived today!

It was expected yesterday but cleared customs to late to be shipped. I chatted with FedEx this morning and was promised a heads up before they would show up. I got a message at about 10 saying that they will show upp 12:30-13:00 :D

Worked from home after lunch, called my parents for assistance and was ready for delivery.
Not to difficult to get out, my dad had to sit on the end to keep it on the lifter. Me and the delivery guy had no problem getting it and my dad into the garage :D
Paper signed, thanked everyone and then worked for a few hours

Back at it later on

I have a crow bar but could not find it. Two screw drivers and a hammer worked
Well packed!!!

Manuals on top

No more will be done today
I have mailed AC Spruce, due to some bad weather in the states they have not received all my tools yet but I should have it next week. During next week I also expect the compressor so I guess I'll figure out a storage system and start inventorying... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment