4/19/19

Series of small frustrations

All is going forward... slowly. The latest frustration is the starter relay actuation.

Last July I realized that the wires from the master and starter solenoid was not included in the kit. I then run my master actuator cable thry the firewall and connected it to a switch and then ground. Probably thinking that it was a good idea to wait with the starter relay to make sure that I could not make the prop spin in the shop, I did not run that wire..... I remember the manual says something like "make sure you have all the wires..." before sealing up the firewall penetration holes. Well, I forgot about the starter actuation wire! Yesterday I managed to push a stiff #14 wire thru the sealing silicone :) Now I once again have to read up on to/from were it is supposed to be connected ;)
Pulling the wire after managing to pushing it thru from the other side



No comments:

Post a Comment