10/17/18

Control cables in place

All control cables are in place.
Mixture required only careful setting to get a perfect result.
Throttle required a new hole in the arm that the cable attaches to, to get the proper throw, great result.

The Prop control is working fine but with it setup so that I get full forward with just a tiny cushion at the handle, I can only go down to about 45% before I hit the stop at the governor. I´m sure it would work fine like this but I would have a difficult time setting the RPM to the exact wanted value. The solution is described by Tim O on VAF and consists of buying a longer arm for the governor.

Wires and pins for the GEA 24, 9 pin connector are done and resting in a can-bus terminator, waiting for the proper connectors that might show up in the mailbox tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment